Wednesday 3 December 2014

Isha's 12th Birthday!

Guys, I've fallen in love. Madly in love with a 12-year-old named Isha. Don't be too jealous, Troy!


She's the happiest and most vibrant person I've met and I'm almost obsessed. Okay, actually obsessed. The United Kingdom has beautiful cathedrals and history, but Miss Isha has moved back to Spain for school and I MISS HER. My summer love has ENDED. But Christmas is just around the corner and she's coming back to England for a visit!




Okay, get ready for adorable overload because here's a video of her birthday day spent at Thorpe Park. Enjoy! Love you and miss you, Isha!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amber, its me Isha and it's amazing and so butilful I loved it and I don't care it came late it was speechless and it brought tires to my eyes ����������������

    ReplyDelete