Friday 5 December 2014

A Tucson Thanksgiving

The holiday's are the hardest time for someone living abroad. So this year I decided that with my Grandma Reva feeling low and me missing my family and friends more than you could know - It's TUCSON TIME.




It was over a year and two months since I'd been home. That's way too much time for a family girl like me! Then I thought, let me surprise everyone! A huge thank you to Drew Eary for keeping the secret and setting up almost all of the surprises.

After arriving and hearing my mother say a few too many bad words in shock of my arrival, I got my own surprise. On Thursday, Thanksgiving day, I found out that my master's dissertation results were a PASS.

My journalism British master's has been an absolute success and it was so special that I got to share my celebration with my family and friends in my Tucson home!

I can't thank all the people in and out of this video enough for the constant support. It's been a whirlwind of a year in England and it was such a blessing to be able to come home just as I left it.

Feel better fast, Grandma Reva!


Enjoy the video below family and friends! I love you all more than I could ever explain. Thank you for absolutely everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment